Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Artistic Compostion


This is a photoshop document created form a few images found on the web. Our assignment was to create an image that embodied 2 words, mine were Industrial and Melancholy..... In doing this I knew that I needed to define and visualizde these words in my own mind to try and figure out what images to find to help me create my own... I am very happy with the outcome I feel like there is balance between the moon and the man made island object and that the overall color of blue induces the idea of sadness but I also wanted the over cast of light to show that they weren't in that light and were in a since in the dark, in a state of depression and the metal reflection helps show the industrialization of this island as well as the building on such a small area. Over all, once i found images i like they themselves inclined me to the idea.....very fun.

No comments: