Thursday, September 3, 2009

Instamatic Schematic....a materials exploration






Given a product and a concept we have to develop a materials presentation. My Concept is Locomotion and my product is Coats Ties and Scarves. At first my instinct went to programing of the space and I lost focus of materials. So after being pulled back from LaLa land I went back to thinking about my concept more. Wanting to steer clear of " Train" like images I focused on what locomotion meant and its origin. It is derived from Locus( Latin) meaning place, center , or source, and motion meaning; change in physical position or place. Then I went on a search for imagery that read in this manner to see what I could find.Above are a few images that I found that I am thinking of pulling my color pallet from.

No comments: