Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Reflection: First Week of Classes


I was so excited to get back to school to get back to work. But on the eve of this event i got on blackboard and saw where my classes had posted their syllabi. Lets just say my printer ran out of ink ( lol it was low anyway)! I realized at that moment I had a very busy semester of me, and its best to stay ahead of the game. Begin on Monday we were all given our assignments for the week which turned to chaos on Wednesday is deciding what we were going to do for our presentations as a group. By Friday the tension had mounted as the entire class had to devise a way to make out individual elements cohesively exist in one installation , my blood pressure was up!!! But by the end of the day everything was done and everyone was happy! For the weekend I went with some friends to emerald point and almost drown to start off the second week of classes!!

No comments: